ETU Power in Unity
The Electrical Trades Union, NSW Branch is the largest union representing members in the electrical, energy and power industries. ETU members also work in the communications, contracting, manufacturing, mining, rail, aerospace and transport industries.
Updates for members working in the electricity generation, transmission, distribution and supporting sectors including ASP’s & vegetation control, Water utilities and Gas.
Updates for members working in General Trade, Mining, Manufacturing including food production and miscellaneous sectors.
Updates for members working in the Rail sector, Aviation/Aerospace and Transport including ferry, bus and traffic signal members.
- Ombudsman reveals leap in complaints from NSW consumers as power prices surge and service levels drop 15-Feb-2018
- Industrial action postponed at nation’s largest electricity distributor after conditional in-principle agreement reached 01-Feb-2018
- NSW power workers vote overwhelming to take industrial action over stalled negotiations 10-Jan-2018
- Canberra: Industrial action hits NASA Deep Space Network after negotiations break down with CSIRO management. 22-Nov-2017
- Unpaid workers robbed of more than $40,000 by dodgy NBN subcontractor 25-Oct-2017